In addition to proprietary research , Anne-Marie has authored studies on a variety of travel and food retailing-related subject matters available to the public while at the Food Marketing Institute (FMI) and the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA).
Some examples are:
- AMI/FMI, The Power of Meat, 2006-2011 editions
- FMI, U.S. Grocery Shopper Trends, 2004-2011 editions
- FMI, The Food Retailing Industry Speaks, 2004-2011 editions
- FMI, Annual Financial Review, 2004-2009 editions
- FMI, El Mercado – U.S. Hispanic Grocery Shoppers, 2005
- Other studies in the areas of pharmacy operations, distribution centers, transportation, loss prevention, sustainability, health and wellness, technology and more.
- ASTA, Model Agency Program, 2004
- ASTA, Annual Service Fee and Global Distribution Systems Reports, 1999-2004
- Environmental Practices Inventory; 2009 Survey of Minnesota Grocers, Aug 2009
- Peck Fellowship, St. Joseph University; Independent Operator Insights Into Wholesalers, 2008
- Peck Fellowship, St. Joseph University; The Food Wholesaling Landscape, 2007